At Skyline Law Group, Michele has built her practice around one theme: to do what is best for each client given their particular situation and desired outcome. She is an experienced negotiator and civil trial attorney with a focus on real estate, construction, foreclosure and contract law. She works with homeowners, business owners, landlords, tenants, contractors, and other individuals in need of an experienced and responsive attorney for legal advice, problem solving, dispute resolution, representation at trial or on appeal.
Michele is a 2011 and 2012 recipient of Washington’s Super Lawyers “Rising Star” status, which is an honor given to no more than 2.5% of all Washington lawyers based on peer evaluations and independent research. She is also rated as “Superb” by a National lawyer rating site, and routinely receives a 5 star rating from current and past clients.
As a small business owner and executive in the construction industry prior to becoming a lawyer, Michele brings a practical, real world approach to solving legal issues. Her interests outside of her law practice include spending time with her family, reading, and playing video games.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Honors: Best Appellate Brief and First Place Oral Advocacy
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who in Real Estate Law, Washington Law and Politics Environmental, Fall, 2008
- Washington Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2011
- Washington Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association